Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing husband JP at Orange County California. Henry is a happy, go-lucky dad. My followers are mostly on my Instagram page @annephung. In this blog, I will share my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. My parents brought me into America in the year 1990 when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story with you today had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me to become successful. I had a plan to attend school in order to finish my studies and secure an employment that was good. And then I wanted a wife and kids. This was my vision of what it would take to be successful. But life had other plans. In 2013, I discovered that I didn't like being in my company job. Status and money did make me feel happy. I felt like I was wasting time for money. While navigating my way to a new job, I realized I was destined to become personal trainer. I enjoyed working out, I liked being around people and I loved helping people. In 2014 I started my small business and this year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th year anniversary. Few Asian women are employed in the fashion industry. My mission in this field is to help create a healthy and sustainable lifestyle that can meet the demands of my clients. Also, I'm dedicated to empowering others so they can reach their goals, follow their interests and lead the life you've always wanted to live. My professional career began to take off when I was enjoying the highest successful times of my life. However, my mother passed away just when my career began to take off. She won her eight-year fight with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven and I will keep her in my heart. The lessons of life often go unnoticed, but they can be very useful. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I truly believe that my mom offered me a second chance to be alive through her death. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. The opportunity was there to start a new chapter in her life which gave me another chance to live an enjoyable and satisfying life. In my 30s, I have a sense that I am alive and living. I'm not feeling as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. In sharing my story, I hope that my thoughts will resonate with yours. It is my wish that my words can help you realize that you're never truly alone. That you have the capacity to succeed in everything you desire. I pray that you live the life you want to live and end it without regrets as death is the sole thing promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annalee belle

Anna Caterina Antonacci